速道无死文 至尊白度母如意轮极简近修

  • ༄༅། །རྗེ་བཙུན་སྒྲོལ་མ་དཀར་མོ་ཡིད་བཞིན་འཁོར་ལོའི་སྒྲུབ་ཐབས་ཤིན་ཏུ་བསྡུས་པ་འཆི་མེད་གྲུབ་པའི་ཉེ་ལམ།
  • Fast Track to Immortality: A Very Concise Sādhana for the Exalted Lady, White Tārā Wish-Fulfilling Wheel
  • 无死之速道:至尊白度母如意轮极简近修仪轨

密法提示:本篇须得相应之密乘灌顶、传承与教授方可阅修。若未确知是否已得允准,请咨询具格上师。

Namo guru Ārya Tārā Cintācakrāya.1
那摩 咕汝 阿雅 达雅 金达匝卡雅。(顶礼上师圣度母如意轮。)1

以共道净治自相续,复欲藉由不共之白度母(至尊天女)观修与念诵而成就长寿与本智二种悉地之行者,应如理领受相关之允准与窍诀教授,尔后如下而修。

此修法分三:前行、正行、结行。

I. 前行

以猛利之信心、出离心与大悲心策发自心,观想:

The root and lineage gurus are present in the sky before me.
我前虚空根本传承诸师住,
Śākyamuni, Tārā, Vāgīśvarakīrti,2
释迦牟尼、圣度母、语自在称,2
Vajrāsana, Bari Lotsāwa, Le Nagpa,3
金刚座、巴日译师、勒那巴,3
Shenyen Drewa, Dagpo, Gomtsul Je,
谢宁哲瓦、达波、贡促杰,
Sherab Jangchub—I supplicate all of you!
谢饶蒋秋——诸尊前我悉祈请!
Dulzin, Drigung Lingpa, Damchö Lingpa,
度增、直贡林巴、达确林巴,
Chökyi Tsultrim, Lhalung, Tognepa,
确吉楚臣、拉隆、托内巴,
Chöwang, Jangchub Zangpo, Maṅgala,
确旺、蒋秋桑波、玛噶拉,
Sönam Lhawang—I supplicate all of you!
索南拉旺——诸尊前我悉祈请!
Palden Gyaltsen, Jetsun Trinlepa,
巴丹坚赞、杰尊钦列巴,
Tsarchen, Khyentse, Labsum, Wangrab,
察钦、钦哲、拉颂、旺饶,
Sönam Chogden, Sönam Chogdrub,
索南秋丹、索南秋竹,
Rinchen Jampal—I supplicate all of you!
仁钦蒋巴——诸尊前我悉祈请!
Losal Tenzin, Kunlo, Chönyi,
洛萨丹增、昆洛、确尼,
Tenpe Nyima, Kunga Rinchen,
丹贝尼玛、贡噶仁钦,
And Vajra Ratna; embodying the whole lineage,
以及金刚宝;总集全传承,
All the root gurus—I supplicate all of you!
诸根本师——尊前我悉祈请!
Through the power of my supplication and the two accumulations,
以我祈请及二资粮力,
Bless me that I may perfect the vivid appearance of the Noble Lady’s three secrets,
加持圆满圣母三密明,
That I may master the supreme and common activities by projecting and gathering rays of light,
放收光明主宰胜共业,
And that I may accomplish longevity and pristine wisdom!
愿我成就长寿与本智!

先作此传承祈请。次观想皈依境,以下文句皈依并发菩提心:

In the Buddha, the Dharma, and the Supreme Assembly,
诸佛正法以及圣众中,
[I take refuge until awakening.
乃至菩提我今诚皈依,
Through the merit of generosity and so forth,
以我布施等诸善资粮,
May I attain buddhahood for the benefit of beings.]
为利有情愿证佛菩提。
In an instant I become vividly present in the form of the Noble Lady.
刹那我自明现圣母身,
On the moon disc in my heart is TĀṀ, from which light streams out,
心间月轮之上有当字,
Inviting the Exalted Lady—crowned with guru Amitābha
放光迎请至尊圣度母——
And accompanied by her retinue—into the sky before me.
上师弥陀严顶眷围绕,迎入我前虚空之中央。
namo gurubhyah
那摩 咕汝毗,
NAMO GURUBHYAḤ
那摩 咕汝毗,
NAMA ĀRYA TĀRĀ SAPARIVAREBHYAḤ
那摩 阿雅 达雅 萨帕日瓦瑞毗。(顶礼诸上师、圣度母及眷属。)

如是顶礼。

OṀ GURU ĀRYA TĀRĀ SAPARIVĀRA ARGHAṀ [PĀDYAṀ PUṢPE DHŪPE ĀLOKE GANDHE NAIVIDYE] ŚABDA ĀḤ HŪṀ
(嗡 咕汝 阿雅 达雅 萨帕日瓦拉 阿岗 巴当 布贝 杜贝 阿洛给 港贝 内维得 夏达 阿 吽)

如是献供。以下文句诵三遍:

In the Three Jewels, I take refuge.
我于三宝之前而皈依,
[Each and every misdeed, I confess.
一切诸般罪堕我发露,
In the virtue of beings, I rejoice.
于众善根我今生随喜,
The Buddha’s awakening, I hold in mind.
诸佛正觉我今持于心,
In the Buddha, Dharma, and Supreme Assembly,
于佛正法以及圣众中,
I take refuge until awakening.
乃至菩提我今诚皈依,
To fulfill the goals of myself and others,
为办自他二者之义利,
I generate the heart of awakening.
我今发起殊胜菩提心,
Having roused the heart of supreme awakening,
既已发起无上菩提心,
I will provide for all beings as my guests.
一切有情我悉为上宾,
Performing supremely pleasing bodhisattva deeds,
行持悦意殊胜菩萨行,
May I attain buddhahood for the benefit of beings!]
为利有情愿证佛果位!

如是立誓。

May all beings have happiness [and the causes of happiness.
愿诸有情具乐及乐因,
May they be free from suffering and the causes of suffering.
愿诸有情离苦及苦因,
May they never be separated from true happiness free of suffering.
愿不离于无苦之妙乐,
May they abide in equanimity, free from attachment and aversion to those close or distant.]
愿离亲疏爱憎住平等。

如是修四无量,由此积集福德资粮。

OṀ SVABHĀVA [ŚUDDHĀḤ SARVADHARMĀḤ SVABHĀVA ŚUDDHO ‘HAṀ]
(嗡 梭巴瓦 修达 萨瓦达玛 梭巴瓦 修多 杭)

由诵此故,一切诸法净为法界光明空性。安住等持,由此积集智慧资粮。

II. 正行

正行分二。

甲、本尊之总修

Out of emptiness, from PAṀ appears a white lotus.
空性之中巴字现白莲,
From A appears a moon disc, upon which is my mind, a white TĀṀ
阿字化月其上我心间,
That projects rays of light, gathers them back,
白色当字放光复摄回,
And transforms into Tārā Wish-Fulfilling Wheel.
转成度母如意轮之身,
Glowing like the autumn moon, I am a youthful and alluring sixteen-year-old.
皎如秋月妙龄十六岁,
With one face and two hands, I have seven wisdom eyes.
一面二臂具足七智眼,
My right hand is in the mudrā of supreme generosity,
右手结胜施与之手印,
And my left hand holds a curving white utpala with flower, fruit, and bud.
左持弯茎白色乌巴拉,花果与蕾三者悉具足,
My hair, dark as blue sapphire, is tied in a knot at my crown
发黑如蓝宝顶结一髻,
While the remaining tresses, braided from my nape, flow freely down.
余发自颈编辫垂散下,
I am adorned with all manner of silk and jewel ornaments.
种种天衣珠宝以为严,
With moonlight as a backdrop,
以彼月光而为身背光,
I sit upright with my two legs in vajra posture.
双足金刚跏趺端然坐,
Light rays from the three seed syllables marking my three places
三处三字放光芒四射,
Invite the wisdom beings—VAJRA SAMĀJAḤ!
迎请智慧诸尊悉降临——班杂 萨玛匝!
JAḤ HŪṀ BAṀ HOḤ—they merge inseparably with me.
匝 吽 邦 霍——融入无二别,
Again light streams out, inviting the empowerment deities,
复放光明迎请灌顶尊,
Who bestow empowerments with a stream of wisdom nectar,
彼等赐灌智慧甘露流,
Filling my body and purifying my obscurations.
充满我身净除诸障垢,
As the nectar swirls, the lord of the family Amitābha appears, adorning my crown.
甘露回旋部主弥陀现,显现严饰我之顶严处。
OṀ ĀRYA TĀRĀ SAPARIVĀRĀ ARGHAṀ [PĀDYAṀ PUṢPE DHŪPE ĀLOKE GANDHE NAIVEDYE] ŚABDA ĀḤ HŪṀ
(嗡 阿雅 达雅 萨帕日瓦拉 阿岗 巴当 布贝 杜贝 阿洛给 港贝 内维得 夏达 阿 吽)

如是献供。

With TĀRE, you free us from saṃsāra.
以「达列」度我出离轮回,
With TUTTĀRE, you free us from the eight fears.
以「度达列」救护八种畏,
With TURE, you free us from illness.
以「度列」令我脱离病苦,
Mother Tārā, homage to you!
度母圣尊我今稽首礼!

如是赞叹。次专注于本尊之慢与本尊身相之明显。

乙、此法不共之观修次第

此法不共之观修次第有五:(一)观心间轮,(二)转化部主,(三)观护轮,(四)摄集长寿甘露,(五)念诵咒语。

1. 观心间轮 VISUALIZING THE WHEEL IN THE HEART CENTER

In my heart center is a white wheel with the characteristics of the moon.
我心间中白轮如月性,
It has eight spokes and five rims; in its central hub is TĀṀ
八辐五辋中央毂有当,
With OṀ in front and HĀ behind, encircled by the added syllables.
前嗡后哈附咒围其外,
On the eight spokes are the eight syllables, such as TĀ and RE.4
八辐之上八字达列等,4
On the rims, from the innermost out, are the vowels (arranged counterclockwise), the consonants (arranged clockwise),5
辋圈由内至外元音列,辅音顺时针而次第排,5
The Essence of Dependent Arising, a vajra garland (blue in color), and an encircling garland of five-colored light.
缘起心要蓝色金刚鬘,五色光鬘周匝而围绕。

2. 转化部主 TRANSFORMING THE LORD OF THE FAMILY

Amitābha on my crown transforms
我顶弥陀于此而转化,
Into the bhagavān guru and guardian Amitāyus,
成薄伽梵上师无量寿,
White with a red hue, holding a long-life vase with hands in equipoise,
白中透红定印持寿瓶,
Replete with silks and jewel ornaments and seated with crossed legs.
天衣珠宝庄严跏趺坐。

3. 观护轮 MEDITATING ON THE PROTECTION WHEEL

I am in the central hub of a white wheel. Spinning clockwise
我处白轮中央之毂中,
And blazing with fire, it incinerates harmful spirits and obstructors.
顺时旋转炽燃焚魔障,
From the syllable TĀṀ and the mantra garland in my heart,
心间当字与咒鬘之中,
White, yellow, red, blue, green, and purple-colored lights
白黄红蓝绿紫诸光芒,
Radiate out, one after the other, filling my entire body
次第放射充满我全身,
And accomplishing the supreme activities of pacifying, enriching, magnetizing, and subjugating.
成办息增怀诛胜事业,
One by one, and then simultaneously, these are stabilized.
逐一乃至同时而稳固,
Light streams out through my pores,
光明复从我毛孔中出,
And forms six luminous spheres outside the wheel.
于轮之外结六光明球,
Together they become one, shaped like an egg,
合而为一状如卵形相,
While the space in-between is filled with fresh blue utpala flowers.
其间充满新鲜蓝乌巴,
All the siddhis of boundless activity are accomplished.
无边事业诸悉地成就。

4. 摄集长寿甘露 GATHERING THE ELIXIR OF LONGEVITY

From the HRĪḤ in the heart of the lord of the family, light radiates out.
部主心间舍字放光芒,
It draws in my broken, depleted, and scattered vitality and longevity,
勾摄我之损耗散失寿,
As well as the essence of all longevity throughout existence and peace, and dissolves these in his vase.
及有寂间一切长寿精,悉皆融入怙主宝瓶中,
A stream of nectar overflows and streams down, entering through the gate of Brahmā
甘露盈溢流注梵穴入,
And spreading through my entire body. Thus, I am purified of untimely death
遍满我之全身诸支分,如是净除非时之横死,
And attain the siddhi of immortality.
获证无死不坏之悉地。

如是念诵并观想。以宝瓶气持之,随力封印长寿。

5. 念诵咒语 RECITING THE MANTRA

Once more, from the TĀṀ syllable and mantra garland in my heart
复从我心当字与咒鬘,
Streams an endless cascade of nectar and white light rays,
流注无尽甘露白光芒,
All resounding with the mantra’s sound.
悉皆铿然震响咒语声,
They fill my body, purifying it of illness, harmful spirits, misdeeds, and obscurations,
充满我身净病魔罪障,
Increasing longevity, merit, wealth, pristine wisdom, and qualities
增长寿福受用智功德,
Until even the pores of my skin
乃至我之肌肤诸毛孔,
Are filled with glittering drops of nectar
悉皆充满晶莹甘露滴,
And the Noble Lady’s immortal state is attained.
证得圣母无死之果位。
OṀ TĀRE TUTTĀRE TURE SVĀHĀ
(嗡 达列 度达列 度列 梭哈)

尽力念诵。次少诵以下之咒:

OṀ TĀRE TUTTĀRE TURE MAMA ĀYUR PUṆYE JÑĀNA PUṢṬIṀ KURU SVĀHĀ
(嗡 达列 度达列 度列 玛玛 阿优 布涅 加纳 布思庭 咕鲁 梭哈)

III. 结行

座末之时,献供赞叹。次诵:

Bhagavatī, Wish-Fulfilling Wheel,
薄伽梵母如意轮圣尊,
For myself and all infinite beings
祈为我及无边诸有情,
Pacify the fear of untimely death
息灭非时横死之怖畏,
And grant us, I pray, the siddhis of longevity and pristine wisdom!
赐予长寿本智之悉地!

如是祈请。次各诵元音咒、辅音咒、缘起心要咒、百字明三遍,令咒之加持坚固,忏补增减。

The world, all beings, and the protection circle melt into light, dissolving into me.
情器世间护轮融为光,悉皆消融次第融入我,
I gradually dissolve into the state of luminosity as well.
我亦渐次融入光明界,
Once more, I appear vividly in Wish-Fulfilling Wheel’s form,
复又明现如意轮之身,
My three places marked with the three syllables.
我之三处三字为标帜,
Through this merit, in this life may I and all beings
以此福德愿我诸有情,
Enjoy longevity, good health, and the sublime Dharma.
此生得享长寿康健法,
In the next life, may we be born in the Blissful Realm
来世愿生极乐世界中,
And swiftly attain the state of Wish-Fulfilling Wheel!
速得成就如意轮果位!

以此等及余文,作回向、发愿、吉祥文而作结,尔后起行日常事业。

若作近修闭关,其间应持沐浴净洁之仪轨,于四座之框架内修持。近修之上法,为修满六个月;中法,为计满八百万遍;下法,为满一百万遍。6 此皆连同附加句而诵,附加句之数为主咒总数之十分之一。每日午座之末,供一朵玛。近修圆满之后,依蒋扬钦哲旺秋所示,行补阙火供。

复次,观修次第之细节,以及近修、成就、事业等之详情,当依察钦及其心子蒋扬钦哲旺秋之教授而确定——如蒋贡贡噶罗卓所造之仪轨;俄艾旺金刚阿阇黎蒋扬阿旺勒竹所造之教授手册《极乐界怙主之教言》及其《精要文集》;以及余之供养成就笔记等相关诸文。

无与伦比之铁角三摩地林7大金刚阿阇黎耶谢桑波,以珍宝教敕之鬘殷勤劝请我造如是之传承祈请文与仪轨。于是,随性瑜伽士蒋扬钦哲旺波我,依察钦洛萨嘉措及其心子蒋扬钦哲旺秋之教授,驻锡拉萨善悲寺之际,以偈颂编成此精简修法。愿以此善,为殊胜教主住世百劫、一切众生速成无死与本智之智慧身之因!萨瓦达 嘎雅囊 巴瓦度(愿恒常安善)。8

Footnotes

  1. 「顶礼上师圣如意〔轮〕度母。」 2

  2. 语自在称(Vāgīśvarakīrti)据传自度母本尊处领受两支度母修法传承,其后由此处所列诸师次第传承。 2

  3. 勒那巴(Le Nagpa)之名较常见拼法为 sle nag pa。关于他如何将度母长寿法传予弟子谢宁哲瓦之事迹,见 Samuel, “Amitāyus and the Development of Tantric Practices for Longevity and Health in Tibet,” 265。 2

  4. 此处所指之八字,为度母心咒 OṀ TĀRE TUTTĀRE TURE SVĀHĀ 除首尾嗡(OṀ)、哈(HĀ)二字外之内八字。附于此八字之词为 MAMA ĀYUR PUṆYE JÑĀNA PUṢṬIṀ KURU。 2

  5. 此处「元音」与「辅音」指梵文字母之元音与辅音。 2

  6. 应注意,钦哲旺波于此并未将「验相」(rtags kyi bsnyen pamtshan ma’i bsnyen pa)列入评判近修圆满之标准。成就之验相多种多样,从究竟之不动智心趣入大成就,到较世俗之层面(如恒有资生受用);此第三类验相亦见于钦哲旺波全集他处。

  7. 西藏虽有多座同名寺院,然跋文中提及拉萨,示此当为止贡铁角三摩地林(grib tshe mchog bsam gtan gling),建于十八世纪末。

  8. 「愿恒常吉祥!」